Tuesday, January 27, 2015

New Year 2015




Happy New Year Everyone! I know this is very late! I have been head over heels bombarded with plenty of things this year! Just think, it's only the beginning! I have made several resolutions for this year, not just personally but also for speech therapy and my blog!

Here Goes! 

1. Be Healthy
This is my biggest and hardest obstacle! I love food All types of food!!  I love to cook as well! This is something not a lot of people know about me! Yes I have put on a couple of "married" lbs but I have managed to stay active lol. But this also includes me not sneaking chocolate (my true weakness) or those goldfish crackers/fruit snacks when I work with my kiddos. Also just staying active. My puppy helps me in this department. She is full of energy and loves when we go on walks/runs!  Pretty soon she will be my trainer pulling me around instead of me guiding her :) 

2. Plan Ahead
I have been lacking in this department in regards to my blog and TPT products. I have started so many projects and have so many ideas that I cant keep up! LoL But I have a planner that is specifically just for blogging so I am hoping that this year will be better!

3. Spend more time enjoying those around me
 Spending more time with my husband, family, friends,


Well these are my resolutions! I think 3 is a good number to start with and hopefully I can keep them up all year round!

3 comments:

  1. Bộ sưu tập vòng tay đá núi lửa Hot nhất 2018
    Bộ sưu tập vòng tay đá mã não Hot nhất 2018
    Bộ sưu tập Vòng tay đá tourmaline Hot nhất 2018
    Bộ sưu tập vòng tay đá granat Hot nhất 2018

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, It was really great that you shared the information on this topic with us, rarely the people choose such a topic for article, the information you provide is good updated and so much useful to us the things you explain in details its interesting part of your article, I enjoyed your article, I am also writing the article on gaming software if you are interesting in gaming then you can definitely visit our website Emulator PC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, It was really great that you shared the information on this topic with us, rarely the people choose such a topic for article, the information you provide is good updated and so much useful to us the things you explain in details its interesting part of your article, I enjoyed your article, I am also writing the article on gaming software if you are interesting in gaming then you can definitely visit our website Emulator PC https://community.wongcw.com/Alanb70

    ReplyDelete