Thursday, May 15, 2014

Halloween 10/31/13



Its my favorite time of year!!!! My favorite holidays are all  in the fall!! First up is Halloween! I love dressing up and doing fun activities with the kiddos. This year we made Halloween Scenes, some were specific, targeting specific speech sounds while others were language based! They had a great time creating their Halloween scenes Here's one below: 



I love incorporating books into my therapy sessions! Unfortunately I dont always have the time to create specific items for each book! So for this cute little series of stories. My kiddos read and listened to the story and colored a pumpkin every time they answered a Wh Question Correctly! They had a great time reading a story... But I think they loved coloring their silly pumpkins more!


No comments:

Post a Comment