Thursday, August 22, 2013

Let's Get Started!

Well this week I was able to get the speech room at one of my campus's. This is a before pic!





I made these little schedule cards on Microsoft Word. I made them in both English and Spanish.

 





I made a little sign for my door with some graphics from PuttingWordsInYourMouthbyMia! I pasted them on a white poster board. I drew a frame and just colored in some polka dots with markers.


You can download the owl and word graphics by visiting her TPT store here

I do calendar time with some of my little kiddos so I was really excited to find this calendar, month strips, and date cards at Dollar Tree!!! We like to have a little speech schedule so I laminated a folder and labeled "Today in Speech" with a sign I got from For His Glory TPT store! The Superhero Rules are from IfOnlyI HadSuperPowers! Click here to visit the page! 


I made this bulletin board on my own. Letters, border, letters and stars were all purchased from the $1.00 bins at Target! I was able to stock up on borders all for under $10.00

I love these little coloring pages from TwinSistersSpeech! They came in both black and white/ and color. I made little borders around them with different designs! You can visit TwinSistersSpeech Site by clicking here




I know the images are rather hard to see soo.. heres a video that allows you to get a better look



Well that's all for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment